***The price is subject to Hawaii Sales tax.
An ideal event for your starry-eyed Oahu wedding proposal happens during one of our pre-planned trips along the scenic route on the east side of the island of Oahu. You’ll be enjoying the spectacular views of Hawaii, and our professional Oahu proposal photographer (paparazzi) will be awaiting you and your bride-to-be at your chosen spectacular viewing point. It’s hard to describe the excitement and magic created with the dramatic backdrop of nature and most profound words of love.
PROPOSAL DAY TIMELINE
1. You and your fiancé rent a car and do a morning scenic tour of the east coast of Oahu.
2. You make a few stops and the proposal happens at the location of your choice – either Makapu’u lookout or Spitting Caves (Portlock).
3. Photographer pretends to be a tourist taking pictures at the cliff, and captures your magic moment without your fiancé realizing it, at least at first.
4. Your photographer reveals real reason he is there and continues your photo session.
THE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
1. One scenic location to choose:
- Makapu’u lookout
- or Spitting Caves
- 1 hour of professional photography
- 75 - 100 professionally edited high-resolution images (downloadable files)
- Images delivered within 48 hours
- Photography props: starfish, scrabble letters, “She Said Yes” signs,
- Photographer's release form to make personal prints/enlargements
- Online gallery for viewing and ordering images
Add optional services:
- Two Traditional Orchid Lei's - $40
- Chilled Sparkling Champagne Toast for Two - $50
- One Dozen Roses for her - $80
- Live Hawaiian Musician- Ukulele player - $200$-$250 (depending on the location)
- Secret Videographer for 1h – $800
- Additional photography 1hr and 1 location - $350
Option A: Makapu’u Lookout
Makapu’u has a few beautiful locations that your proposal planner can elaborate on. There are three different mind-blowing lookout points: Lanai Lookout, Halona Blowhole and Makapu’u. You can stop and check out the first two of
them, that way your fiancé won’t be suspicious of anything. You might even want to ask another tourist there to take a photo for you (like you will do at the third and last lookout point), where your proposal photographer (paparazzi) will be waiting for you. Once you see him (a text photo will be sent to you beforehand) you can approach him and ask to take a photo of you with your cellphone. There’s a splendid view from there, so it will sound very natural that you wish to have a memorable photo. This way your photographer (paparazzi) will pose you the way he needs and where he likes to get the best photo setting. After taking a picture of you, your photographer will take a few steps back to let you have a little privacy to enjoy this unforgettable moment. A few minutes later you can start your proposal, as at that point you’ll know precisely where to stand, and your photographer (paparazzi) will be camera ready. After your loving marriage proposal part is completed your photographer (paparazzi) will properly introduce himself. Then, you’ll continue with the engagement shoot at the lookout and near the stunning Makapu’u Beach.
Option B: Spitting Caves
Your photographer (paparazzi) will already be at the cliff pretending to be a visiting tourist, taking various scenic pictures. Once you see him (he will text you a photo of himself beforehand) you can approach him and ask to take a photo of you both from your personal cellphone. The view is great, so it’s the most natural thing to desire a photo from that spot. The photographer, disguised as a tourist, will set you up to pose exactly the way he needs and where he’s likely to get the best frame. After taking a picture of you, your photographer will take a few steps back to let you have a little privacy to enjoy this unforgettable moment. That’s when you can start your proposal. By then, you will know where to stand and your proposal photographer (paparazzi) will be camera ready. After the proposal is done, your photographer (paparazzi) will introduce himself and continue with the shoot at your chosen cliff.