All you do is simply schedule a photo session with you and your fiancé. Your loved one won’t have any idea about the proposal but will likely be super excited about a professional photo shoot in Hawaii! After the photo
session is completed, your loving Hawaii proposal will take place.
We’re happy to share our favorite locations on the island with you, so you can pick the perfect place as well as time of day (sunrise, midday or sunset), according to your preference.
PROPOSAL DAY TIMELINE
1. Our professional photographer will be waiting for you at the parking lot near the beach.
2. Once you meet, you’ll head to the beach together, where the photographer will begin posing you and your fiancée to get the best frame, as he normally would during a regular 1-hour couple photo shoot. After about an hour, once
the moment feels right, you will pop the question, while the photographer keeps on shooting to capture the surprise forever.
3. Photographer will keep on shooting for another 15-20 minutes to capture your happiness and get shots of the ring and anything else your heart desires.
THE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
1. One location to choose from HERE:
2. Paparazzi Photographer
- 1 hour of professional photography
- 75 - 100 professionally edited high-resolution images (downloadable files)
- Images delivered within 48 hours
- Photography props: starfish, scrabble letters, “She Said Yes” signs
- Photographer's release form to make personal prints/enlargements
- Online gallery for viewing and ordering images
- Price include 4.712% Hawaii General Excise Tax and Travel Fee
Add optional services:
- Two Traditional Orchid Lei's - $40
- Chilled Sparkling Champagne Toast for Two - $50
- Heart with orchids and rose petals on the sand - $150
- Triple size Heart with orchids and rose petals on the sand - $400
- One Dozen Roses for her - $100Secret Videographer for 1h – ???
- Additional photography 1hr and 1 location - $350